Sea Cliff Village Taxes are due as follows:
- 1st half - June 1st
- 2nd half - December 1st
Where Do My Taxes Go?
We all pay a lot of money in property taxes but is important to recognize that only 14% of a residents taxes go to the Village of Sea Cliff.
If you own a median-priced home in Sea Cliff it’s assessed at about $759,000, you pay $2,670 per year in Village taxes. These tax dollars are used to ensure that a myriad of vital and quality of life services are provided including but not limited to ensuring that:
- Your garbage and recycling are collected, streets are plowed, paved, patched, swept, striped, & signed, curbs and catch basins are maintained.
- Municipal buildings, property and equipment are regularly maintained and kept in good repair. This includes Village Hall, two libraries, the firehouse, and the DPW facility.
- Your seventeen Village Parks and the Village Beach are maintained.
- Your remarkable volunteer fire & EMS department is sheltered, equipped, supported and maintained with a variety of trucks and gear, in order to respond effectively and safely to emergencies.
- Your Building Department, Code Enforcement and Public Safety are working to ensure that the quaint community in which you live is kept safe.
The 2020 / 2021 Tentative Assessment Roll is now available to review (see link on left side of page). It can also be reviewed in person at Village Hall.